Welcome to the Muslim Digital Safety Ambassadors and Citizens online portal. Your (student) involvement in this programme is welcome and important, you have been selected to take part in becoming digital leaders. However, we do expect you to abide by our rules and regulations when using the portal, as detailed below.
Acceptance of Terms
Children Online Privacy
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 14-15 years of age at the moment of registration. If you have not yet reached the required years of age please get in touch with your teacher and alert them to this so we can take it forward and onboard you if required.
Termination of The User Agreement
Termination of the User agreement by either party will result in a ban or the deletion of the account and possible removal from the programme.
- Are received through the portal contact form
- Originate from the user who´s account is subject to the notice or request
- Are on request by the Website administration confirmed by a message originating from the e-mail account or telephone number associated with the account
When your account has been deleted, we will remove your content from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Changes To These Terms
Account & Content Security
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the content. You must not describe or assign keywords to the content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of the content, the account or any other breaches of security.
Responsibility Of Registered Users
When you register an account, post on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic or otherwise ‘Not Suited For a Workplace environment’, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Contents URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by us or otherwise.
By submitting Content to the portal for inclusion on our Website, you grant us the ability to use this solely for reporting purposes for the project.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. Faith Associates will not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Faith Associates has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material its content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Faith Associates does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Faith Associates disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Violation Of The Terms
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the website links, and that link to mdcitizens.com. Faith Associates does not have any control over those non- websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- mdcitizens.com website or webpage, Faith Associates does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Faith Associates disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- mdcitizens.com websites and webpages.
As Faith Associates asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by mdcitizens.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in our policy. Faith Associates will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Faith Associates will terminate a visitor´s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Faith Associates or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from Faith Associates to you any Faith Associates or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Faith Associates. Faith Associates, mdcitizens.com, the logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mdcitizens.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of mdcitizens.com B.V. or Studyportals’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any mdcitizens.com or third-party trademarks.
We reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website and your Content.